1) What is your Minecraft username?
2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
3) How long have you played here on Arsenal Network?
3 or 4 months
4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
I have helped people in answering their questions, both on the server and in discord, about anything.
5) In what ways would you improve the server?
Make a more actuallized chain/system of command. People need to know who to contact first about their problems, rather than defaulting to pinging the network mods or higher admins. Create a system (or position to start with) where people know who to contact if their problem is too great for the discord help-me chat.
6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
No. I have only recently started playing minecraft again and before, I was too young.
7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
I have a natural, take-charge attitude. I am a great problem solver of the logistical things. I am great at finding better ways to do things; I try to make them quicker and more efficient. I read the chat (in server) and like helping answer people's questions. I know how to follow rules. I don't abuse power. That's not much of a reassurance, but it's the only one I can give without any actions to go on.