What's your IGN?
Currently, how old are you?
-21 Years Old
What's your discord name, and tag?
What's your Timezone?
-Central Standard Timezone (CST)
What server are you currently applying for staff?
-WC Tech & Magic 1.7.10
How often are you on, actively playing on any of the servers listed above?
-Im on at least 2 hours and at most 6 hours everyday except for the weekends, usually im working longer shifts during the weekends
Have you ever been punished on any of the listed servers above?
-My record among both The Kinetic Network and The Arsenal Network have been clean of any possible negative attention for I tend avoid problems or try to help resolve any presented.
Do you have any staffing experience? If so, what were your rank(s), and what were the main functions of your role on the team?
- In 2014 I was a Builder for a Vanilla Server called Vorcraft. During my time there I would help set up minigames such as The Diamond Games which was a pvp focused game where everyone started with nothing and climbed up the tiers from wood all the way to diamond and and whoever stayed on the top tier was the winner. Kind of like a King of the Hill concept.
- In 2016 I was an Admin on a Modded Server called Rags 2 Riches where I was one of the four main leaders of the Magic Tribes. My job during the time was helping players start Thaumcraft and building a central hub for the magic mod while three other admins did the same for the other mods.
Weekly, how many hours can you contribute to the server?
- It can vary between 14 hours to 36 hours depends on what happens at home and work
What are some of your skills, strengths, and weaknesses?
- Im capable of constructing simple buildings that have their own themes. A good example would be on WCTM before the resets happened where i had a room built around their mod respectively
- If I can I will try my best to help others when they need assistance.
- A Strength for me is that once I start something I will usually focus on it till significant progress is made.
- A Weakness I would say is that if I get sidetracked I would try to do everything I need to do before I get back to the main focus to prevent being sidetracked again.
What makes you stand out from the other applicants? Why should you be picked?
- I would make an outstanding addition to the team for my dedication to the server and determination to make the server fun, enjoyable and unique experience